SWOT 2.0: next day start
SWOT 2.0 has been field-developed and extensively tested at organizations around the world. SWOT 2.0 has been applied very successfully without exception. Training is not necessary.
In addition to an analysis, SWOT 2.0 provides you with clear goals and a concrete action plan. You can use the results the next day. Organizations will turn plans into success faster. SWOT 2.0 is also a great tool for startups and medium-sized companies.
SWOT 2.0 is completely free to use. If you have any questions, I’ll be happy to help you.
SWOT 1.0 vs SWOT2.0
- Focus 40% 40%
- 80% 80%
- Potential – Strengths and Opportunities 70% 70%
- 70% 70%
- Goals 10% 10%
- 90% 90%
- Obstacles – Weaknesses and Threats 50% 50%
- 80% 80%
- Actions 20% 20%
- 90% 90%
SWOT 2.0: initiate change
To start real change and get people into action, SWOT 2.0 fits much better than SWOT.
- With more focus and better preparation.
- With a method where the energy in a team is positive.
- Searching for opportunities in a brainstorming manner.
- Towards a result that delivers targeted goals and a concrete action plan.
- In the same time that SWOT only provides an analysis.
- With which you can start implementation the next day.
You can see SWOT 2.0 as a completely new approach; an analysis, concrete objectives and an action plan in one.
It doesn’t take much time to learn it. Especially if you have already worked with SWOT. And you do not need me :).
SWOT 2.0: convert strategy into action!
What do participants think of SWOT 2.0?
We asked those who had previously worked with a SWOT analysis, what they think of SWOT 2.0. You can try SWOT 2.0 yourself.
“I have searched it on the internet to get to know more about SWOT 2.0.”
“I applied for the ebook about SWOT 2.0 thanks for that :).”
“We have done it based on our understanding and attached it below. Amazing result, thanks.”